Do you want to expand your knowledge of the 3D softwares on the market, but don’t know where to start? We want to help those budding learners out there by creating a quick fix guide, answering basic questions on how to use certain tools and create certain alterations within 3D softwares.
Welcome to part two of our Digital Plunge Quick Fix Guide.
Today, we help you with grouping objects in 3ds Max and Changing the language in 3ds max.
Question 1 : How do I group objects in Autodesk 3ds Max?
- Select the desired objects to group
- In the top left hand corner, go to group
- Click on group, first in the drop down
- Name your project, and it’s done!
Question 2 : How do I change the language in Autodeck 3DS Max?
- Go to Windows Start Menu
- All Programs > Autodesk > 3ds Max.
- This folder contains all available languages for the product. Currently seven languages are formally supported.
So there you have it! We hope today’s article helped you in some way to learn something new, and remember, if you have any questions that you’d like us to answer just drop us a message on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!